Units highlighted in red on the map are sold
This unit is highlighted in blue on the map
This townhome has a Dunbar-4 floor plan and is currently being completed with an expected completion date of February 15th, 2013. It is available for purchase today. If purchased before completion there is an opportunity for limited customization. Check back for updates on the expected date of completion.
Address: 422 NE 2nd Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73104
- African Mahogany front door with beveled glass.
- 10+ ft ceilings with elegant crown molding.
- 8 ft glass elevator.
- Atrium staircase with double skylight and hardwood treads.
- Zoned Geothermal Heat and Air Systems, geothermal hot water preheat system, hot water circulation system.
- R19 Icycene foam insulation in 2 x 6 exterior walls.
- Energy star rated.
- Dupont Kevlar above ground storm shelter.
- Granite Countertops in kitchen and baths.
- Tiled laundry room suitable for full size W/D.
- Walk-in closet in MBr.
- Oversized two car garage with insulated doors & opener.
- Luxury bath with jetted garden tub, and walk-in glass shower.
- Kohler fixtures and faucets throughout.
- Gated alley access.
- Stainless steel appliances including SubZero refrigerator, Wolf gas range, microwave, wine cooler and dishwasher.
- Wired for surround sound.
- Private master suite on top floor.
- Two bedrooms on 2nd floor both with ensuite baths and walk-in closets.
- Office / 4th bedroom on 2nd floor
- Sixteen foot glass door to 3rd floor balcony with exceptional city views.
- Gas fireplace.